Welcome to Fixle!
You should not:
- Republishing materials from Fixls
- sell, rent or sublicense material from Fixls;
- Reproduce, reproduce or copy any material from Fixls.
- Redistribution of content from Fixls
Portions of this website provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Fixls does not filter, edit, post or review comments before they appear on the site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Fixls,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Fixls shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Fixls reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Fixls a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Fixls; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Fixls. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may link to our website as follows:
- By using our company name, and
- Use a linked integrated resource locator. again
- The use of other descriptions on our linked sites makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linked party’s sites.
You may not use Fixls logos or other graphics in your links unless you have a trademark license agreement.
Without our prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages to alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Responsibility for content
We are not responsible for the content displayed on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against any claims made on your website. Links to the website that may be construed as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or that violate the rights of third parties, infringe any other rights, or promote infringement or other infringement; should not be displayed.
Reservation of rights
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
THE LIMITATIONS AND PROHIBITIONS IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS DISCLAIMER ARE:
(a) subject to the preceding paragraph; (b) manage all liability arising from the disclaimers, including contract liability, tort and breach of statutory duty;
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are available free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.